Don’t Forget That sex is a different life

                      Me, you or why we are alive.  We may never have asked ourselves this question.  If I did, I could change our lifestyle.  In most cases, we are always interested in meeting our own needs, but the needs of others are also important to us.  But no matter how much we respect the needs of others, we put our own needs first.  "As we age in this society, everything changes."  So much talk I did!  This is you guys, have you ever asked yourself what do you really want?  And do your demands result in something or just like a fantasy fantasy!

                 I will not talk about those needs today or the teachings you know.  I would say that the universe - the primitive education, the need that you can never get from your family.

              See, I'm lost.  This time I will say and you will just listen.  Whether you are married or single.  Kuch Farak Nehi Pahta!(Doesn't matter!)  I know your education needs to be something important that you know from some of your friends or doctors at risk.
                            Let's say - if you're married, it doesn't matter.  I could not believe that you have complete knowledge of sex or intercourse.  There are many who are quite healthy to look at but become a cat when it comes to a wife.  You cannot tell anyone about your own shame.  See, there are no creatures who can do this work as no one has learned.  But the guide is needed in every job, you have to train somewhere to work as you did with the teacher's guide then you have to earn money.  Do not forget sex but also a big world, where in the world if you do not get the sun you will leave your wife as the galaxy.  Don't be afraid. I am waiting for your comment, Please comment below about your inconvenience.  I will solve your problem.

0 Comments